Buy Codeine Online 30mg
Buy Codeine Online 30mg. Codeine is a pain relieving medicine. It belongs to a class of drugs called Opioid/Narcotic Analgesics. Codeine 30mg is primarily used as a painkiller. It’s used for the treatment of average to extreme pain, such as pain after an injury or a surgical procedure. It can also be used to treat pain that has persisted for a prolonged period of time,and has not shown any betterment on use of everyday analgesics.
Codeine is also used as a cough suppressant.
Codeine is also used for the treatment of diarrhea.
How it works:
Codeine 30mg is an opioid painkiller. Its mechanism of action is not known accurately, however like other analgesics of its class, it works by blocking pain signals from traveling through nerve channels to the brain. It blocks the signals by binding itself to opioid receptors in the brain which are responsible to carry the sensations of pain from all over the body to the brain.
This mechanism of action of codeine elevates the patient’s tolerance to pain and lessens the discomfort.
YOU CAN USE CODEINE 30mg IF:
- If you’re an adult.
- If you’re 12 years of age, or older. (Children between the ages of 12 and 18 years should only use codeine in case other everyday painkillers haven’t worked)
YOU SHOULD NOT USE CODEINE 30mg IF:
- You’ve ever experienced an allergic reaction to other analgesics.
- You’ve Myasthenia Gravis.
- You’ve a head injury
- You’ve liver or kidney problems
- You’ve a lung problem
- You’ve gallstones
- You’ve low blood pressure
- You’ve an addiction to alcohol
- You’ve an enlarged prostate
- You’ve symptoms of ulcerative colitis.
- You’re under 18 and has had your adenoids or tonsils removed because of obstructive sleep apnea.
Codeine is not recommended for continuous or prolonged use because it’s a controlled substance, which means that it has the tendency of getting its users addicted to it. The risk of physical and mental dependence decreases when it’s used as a short-term painkiller.
Since Codeine 30mg is a controlled substance, if it’s abruptly discontinued after using it for a long time, it may cause serious withdrawal after effects. Therefore, the dosage should be tapered off gradually to avoid this risk.
Pregnancy and breastfeeding:
Codeine is not usually prescribed in pregnancy for the reason that it can develop opioid withdrawal symptoms in the infant, which puts the life of the newborn at stake, if not treated correctly.
Little amount of codeine also passes on in the breast milk. Therefore, let your doctor know if you’re pregnant, planning on getting pregnant, or breastfeeding before using Codeine.
- Sedatives and alcohol shouldn’t be used while using Codeine, because when they combine with it they create confusion and thinking impairment.
- Codeine when combined with a class of antidepressants called Monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOIs) gets over-activated. Therefore patients on MAOIs shouldn’t use codeine.
The side effects of Codeine 30mg are:
- Light hotheadedness
- Abdominal pain
- Adrenal insufficiency.
- Fatal respiratory depression
- Extremely low blood pressure